Finally! Internet and time come together so I can post! 🙂
The party went fine! I have a post prepared to share what I did for snacks because it went so well! I got to clean it up a bit, and then I can publish it!
This is one of the cutest things ever! I saw the pictures on the Weather Channel, and I thought, I have to share that! Here is the best article about what happened, I thought. But here are more pictures! – CNN – and here is actually, a more detailed article – Inquisitr.
Living life as a kinesthetic, global learner is hard. Especially when you’re the youngest. Everyone wants to help you out and tell you how to do something. The way a kinesthetic learner learns is by trying different ways of doing things! Ha, it’s a funny conundrum – people are trying to be nice by saving you time, heartache and trial/error, but that is when life is fun – when I learn by trial and error! 🙂 BT as an INTJ who “knows how it should be done” has a hard time with this, and my protector personality Mom has trouble with it too!
Natural ways to help yourself through, er, shall we say, monthly pain? Guys, look away and Click here !
- Heating pad: BT has a clay filled heating/cooling pack that is great!
- Couch: Lay on it with your new fuzzy pillow (opt.).
- Pets: Invite them over 🙂
- Ice cream, chocolate chips, vegetables and tofu, etc. – make sure food is quick and accessible so when you can get up and move, you can make whatever your body needs, quickly. I recommend a little bit of a treat, but veggies when you feel like it 🙂
- Water: Don’t forget the water!! It can be the difference between debilitating and endurable pain.
- Tea, or a hot drink: Heating from the outside is good, heating from the inside can be even better.
- Phone: You don’t want to have to get up just because someone texts you, get it before you settle down! 🙂
How was your week?
Any cool internet things you’d like to share?