I’m having one of those rare ocacssions where I’m actually having a very social Thanksgiving.
The great thing is, it’s with a friend.
The other great thing is, I just got a haul of free clothes.
I tried them all on, and some of them passed the family vote — but not all of them have my vote yet. They’re too new, too unexperienced by me.
I do love playing on my fashion apps (Covet Fashion or Clothia anyone?) which is funny, because I am totally non-clothe minded in real life. But I style away on those guys and LOVE it.
So, would you like to help me vote on which is your favorite for a friend and family Thanksgiving gathering?
Have fun and vote away!!
1. India-styled solid bright pink wrap skirt with 3/4 black shirt with sequin neckline, (and black tights?).
2. Jeans and long tan mesh-like sweater.
4. Velveteen pants and the long tan mesh-like sweater.
5. The India wrap skirt with a cap sleeve light blue shirt with semi-open back.
6. Velveteen Chinese-stylized mock-neck shirt with stretch cargo jeans.
What do you think? I know it’s pretty late. I might not get any votes, but, hey, that’s fine 🙂 I love weighing in on things like this, so I wanted to put it out there! 😀 (P.S. Voting open today, too! :D)
Happy Thanksgiving, Americans! and Happy Thursday, everyone!