I’m freaking out about that last post, but whatevs. It really is what I wanted to say, as long as it conveys okay, I’m good. But I’m still worried.
Anyways! On to this one! 🙂
It’s the end of a year-a!
And just before it, I have started doing things on my mental to-do list, and I’m very happy about it.
So, I thought, why not keep that up… While roping in the public as silent accountabilty? And bucket lists seem to be pretty popular on blog-wise (I like them 🙂 )
So, I thought, yeah.
These are things I want to do, or keep doing as the year finishes!
- Learning other new languages.
- Keep NO restricting (I made it my goal in, like, September, after I told someone I absolutely couldn’t live without restricting. The next day, I started not doing it, and I have done it for like a month, or something.)
- Following the no restricting outline, start shirking (see accompanying post)
- Play with Rimfire or take him for a walk everyday.
- Actually give to that charity I’ve been wanting to.
- 7 Blog comments (on others, or replies)
- Discover 5 new songs.
- Keep working on video editing or make a new one
- Get better posture (aim for correct %80 time by the end of the month) so my back doesn’t hurt so much.
Any suggestions for # 11? A fun, wild new challenge? An interesting idea? Something small? Something on your list? 😀
I will see what other bucket list bloggers do, and somehow make this list easy-to-see so you can see as I actually do things on the list!
What is something you want to accomplish before 2015?
Nail Art of the Week!:
Recycled !, from my last nail art… Panda accent… with (free-hand, sorry) “snow cap” French tips, and a sparkle base!