Okay – so I tried to not publish this post – and then I got an email. It said “(So & so) liked your post _____”.
And I started freaking out, exclaiming to BT and stuff – I wasn’t supposed to publish it! They liked it!?
As I looked more at it, I found more weirdness – “It’s only this!” – Only the first 3 sentences had been published. I was trying to figure out the triple mystery when… he read it and looked at me – THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! He said. You’re being honest, and happy — and like you are right now. That’s okay.
And I’m just like still freaking out.
But his words grabbed my attention. Honest. Wait, it’s good for me to be honest? That sounds bad, but really – I’m used to telling the whole truth, but in polite, tact-ful manners, which is not my usual manner of communication.
Well – just in case, here is the full post.
Wackiness ahoy! 😀
Hope you are having a great day. 🙂
I am just so insanely happy right now!
I have no clue why.
Okay I have some clues.
- So sometimes, I am just happy. And I don’t have reasons, I just think that I’m okay and secure.
- A friend I haven’t seen in forever is writing me and it’s just like I was never gone.
- I have FRIENDS! Guys, do you realize how insane this is? Me, I, have more than one friend! And they aren’t like.. yeah… we have to break up. They’re all like I’m in for a while, no matter what wackiness you throw at us.
- Good songs.
- Good food.
Oh yeah, and sometimes when I eat enough, I get this insane burst of energy and all day I’m like zooming around, and I dont’ like it because it’s one of those wordless things but inside I’m singing!
- People are nice! Okay, so there are a ton of people who aren’t but today, they have been an exception.
- I’m so psyched!
- I got emailed by a place I volunteer for asking for input on how I volunteer!!
- I made cookie dough – and it turned out.
- I found a comment I was looking for for the longest time, and got a screencap of it!
- It’s been a coincidental day. I read a blog of Shannon A. Thompson’s. I’d commented on a previous post, and said I was starting a new book (Mr. Penumbra’s 24 hour Bookstore) and wished it had one of those guides so I’d know if I could just relax and enjoy it. In the blog I read today, she said she bought Mr. Penumbra’s 24 hour bookstore – what are the odds? -, and people were slamming her because she posted a picture not working. I mean, come on, seriously. 😦 And I saw this pin on Pinterest and thought – I should send this to her… But then I thought, totally not. Like it will probably be the wrong move… but yeah… It just fits so perfectly.
- And I was bummed at trying to do a couple of jobs – I mean work went well, but other offers and things I’m trying to do.. just like, seriously… why??? Why won’t you call? Why are you so mean? Why can’t I just do the hours? Stuff like that. But then I encouraged myself back up – Imagine what it will be like using the skills you have and seeing the stuff you’ve studied in real life! Imagine actually being able to help people! And it actually worked. I shall live another day to try again. If they hadn’t been so snooty the first time man, though, I wouldn’t be so nervous to go back. 😦
- I didn’t get stung by wasps – that is always a plus.
People being nice just gets to my game man. Like, I can’t even believe how nice they can be? And why? And what is my job now? And How? 🙂
It’s funny; it really probably shouldn’t be so weird to me, but it TOTALLY is. Like I lose the ability to — hahaha – to be able to – when someone shows their nice side.
The. Oddest. Blog. Post. Ever. (I’m sorry!)