I know I need You
I can hold my breath
Hit me with your hurricane
Under your spell again
I remember when your head caught flame
It’s been a long day
I think I’ve already lost you
‘Cause baby now we got bad blood
Wow! That was pretty cool – and astonishingly deep (for the variety of songs it came from)! Though I don’t know what it means, precisely….
I have a post I was working on for today, but I wanted to give it more time, so, since I’m tired but want to fulfill my self-promise I decided to do a music tag!
- My emotions can be described with Walking With Giants by Blondfire. I feel like I’m hanging on pretty well for this tired, and it’s rather bright in my head right now.
- Dude. Wow, I actually have a lot of memories with music! They are all too jumbled to say, sorry.
- The piano – I want to be able to play pop songs from sheet music.
- Probably Riptide by Vance Joy
- Man, these are good questions! I don’t have any that made that progression, but I like some Taylor Swift songs from Speak Now, that are some of my favorites, but I didn’t use to like them so much at all.
- Spirit soundtrack
- I have too many that I like! Colbie Caillat is one of my favs, though, because she seems to be like a good person, who likes to work stuff out in her own mind, too.
- I don’t understand the question?…
- I like Linkin Park as a music celebrity, because I think his backstory is so full of perseverance/resilience.
- My best friends have good taste, I’d say, from what I know!
- Oh gosh, I was Skyping with my friend and I had my Pandora on to keep me calm and when Maroon 5 came on, I was like, “Do you hear that?” to make sure she couldn’t hear my Pandora playing “Misery” one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs! Lol, I would have been so embarrassed! (I later told this story to my Mom, and I ended up singing the entire chorus for her, to illustrate what it was about and why I liked it. So much for hiding my odd song preferences. It’s actually now one of my favorite memories, singing the chorus full blast – despite my singing abilities and concerns about whether or not it would be well-receieved – and she understood – she was like “It’s catchy – and you said it’s a sad song?” and I’m like, “I know, it’s sad and yet it’s bouncy, like wha?”)
- I’m listening to See You Again, right now, but before I started writing I’d heard “The Secret Life of a Hamster” song from Rhett and Link.
- This would be inaccurate since I don’t use my iTunes much, keep my non-song recordings on there, and just loaded a CD on there…
- Oh gosh. Either Run or You Could Be Happy usually make me cry (by Snow Patrol).
- I don’t know I have 1 fav, I don’t think, sorry…
- I always think of BT who does not like the Shuffle feature at all!
What are some songs or artists you like?